We are currently operating a near-normal repairs service, however we are screening customers before coming out as recommended by Government guidance. When reporting a repair or requesting a visit you will be asked the following questions
· Are you or anyone in your household self-isolating due to the coronavirus?
· Do you or anyone in your household have any coronavirus symptoms?
If you answer yes to either of these questions we will only carry out emergency repairs, if it is not an emergency you will be asked to call back when the household is free from the virus.
An emergency repair is:
· Loss of power or dangerous electrical fault
· Smell of gas CO detector sounding
· No heating & hot water if there is no electric shower or vulnerable resident
· Major uncontainable leak
· Disturbed Asbestos
If you think you have got coronavirus and have a repair booked in please let us know as soon as possible. We will then review the repair required and let you know.