Office closure for the Christmas 2018 and the New Year period

The Office closes on Friday 21st December 2018 at 5pm and re-opens at 9 am on Wednesday 2nd January 2019.

  • If you live in one of the Rural Housing Association's rented properties and have an emergency repair, please check what is an emergency below, call 0300 1234 009 and you will be transferred to our out of hours service.  If this number is unavailable call 0203 701 3553.
  • If you are chasing a non-emergency repair, email us and we will update you when the office re-opens.
  • Call 999 in the case of a medical emergency; a serious fire; or serious crime.
  • For a non medical emergency call 111.  It's fast, easy and free. Call 111 and speak to a highly trained adviser, supported by healthcare professionals.
  • If you smell gas, call the National Gas Emergency Service immediately on 0800 111 999
  • To report a power cut, call 105
  • Problems with drainage or your water supply:

Emergency repairs

Emergency repairs are those needed to avoid immediate danger to your health and safety, or serious damage and destruction to your home.  We will aim to make your home safe or prevent further damage. We may need to arrange a further visit to complete the repair.

·         Loss of entire supply of electricity, water or gas – please check your supplier first and you have credit on your meter.

·         Loss of part supply e.g. no drinking water.

·         Loss of entire heating provision in cold weather or where the tenant is vulnerable.

·         All serious plumbing or gas leaks where the fabric is in danger of damage

·         Serious roof leaks and other major structural failures

·         Securing of property following incident

We would like to wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year