The number of children under 10 in rural areas has fallen 2%, although it has risen 6% elsewhere.
2001 and 2011 Censuses, ONS
With our knowledge of the region and all aspects of rented rural housing, we are ideally placed to provide housing management and maintenance services.
We manage and maintain more than 1,400 homes for our partners:
- Leicestershire Rural Housing Association
- Northamptonshire Rural Housing Association
- Peak District Rural Housing Association
- Warwickshire Housing Association
Contact us if you would like to discuss us taking care of housing management and maintenance on your behalf.
Our Customer Care team, based in Coalville, Leicestershire, gives residents of our managed properties a single point of contact.
We deliver the following services sensitively and effectively, applying clear service standards:
- application of allocation policies
- setting and reviewing rents and service charges
- rent and service charge collection
- control and management of empty properties (void control)
- anti-social behaviour and tenancy enforcement
- leasehold management
- administration of the Supporting People programme for vulnerable people
- general advice and assistance on housing management issues
Working closely with landlords and contractors throughout the Midlands, we deliver repairs as they are needed.
Our dedicated customer care and maintenance teams provide a rolling programme of planned maintenance, such as the replacement of roofs, windows, kitchens and heating systems.
We always provide target times and codes of conduct – part of our commitment to support and improve the rural communities we serve.